Friday, September 15, 2006

GRAND OPENING!

Yes, I am up at 7:43 am. Ed and I just got back from waiting in line for the very first L.L.Bean store in Mass. We got there around 6:30 this morning to wait in line and be one of the 1st 200 people in line. Just after 7 they handed out wrist bands to the first 200 and we will go back this morning on our way to New Jersey to pick up our free gift card! They can be anywhere from $25 to $500! I will take anything in between there! Now it's time for a nap. Ed says that no one will believe me that I was actually up and did this, so if you need proof you can ask him. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't imagine you doing that!!! i just got my new ll bean catalog yesterday; if you can't find anything to spend your card on just let me know, i've got a list started!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes...I am surprised,,,you at LLBean....at6:30 AM

Anonymous said...

If you win a really huge amount would you buy me the extra large bright yellow tote bag???? Please!

Anonymous said...

and the "pepper" red one.....

Anonymous said...

And as long as we are at it, let's look at the rugby striped ones too!!! Hey, Ed got a gift card too....let me go look at my catalog...I may have a few more things I'm interested in.