Thursday, November 23, 2006

Let's Eat!

Happy Thanksgiving!
I bet all of you have better things going on today that to check my blog, but just in case. =)
I am super excited about today! I will be picking Kristin up from the airport in about 2 hours!!!!!!! I haven't seen her since July and it's been way too long. We have our annual shopping excursion tomorrow that has been a tradition for longer than I can remember.
This is also the first Thanksgiving that I am in control of! (Don't tell my therapist how excited I am about this!) Ed is making all of the food and knowing him, it will be amazing. Our friends Wendy and Betsy will also be joining us. Don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures.
Hopfully I will stay awake for all of this. I was so excited that I woke up around 5:30 this morning. All of you should know that that is NOT like me!

No comments: