Saturday, March 24, 2007

Slacker

Yes, I know that I haven't posted this week. I am just trying to get back into the swing of things. For those of you who aren't aware of my current internship trials, my supervising music therapist at the site lefther position. Her last day was yesterday. It was fairly emotional for me. I have learned so much from her and she is an amazing person. On the other side, I was told that I can't stay there and my last day will be this wednesday. It is really hard for me to think about. I have really gotten attatched to the kids and know that this will be hard on them. Updates about what is next for me will come once I know. Look forward to some awesome pictures following next weekend. It is the New England Region Music Therapy Conference. We will be spending a few days in Newport, RI and will be having a blast I'm sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do miss your posts when they aren't current, but I know how busy school can be - and that was before computers, cell phones, and lots of other "techie" stuff was invented! When your next supervising music therapist comes on board things will start to come back into balance. Hang in there!
Have a great weekend in Newport - I will expect pictures of course!!