Thursday, January 31, 2008

What's Mimi up to???

Well, I started back to school and so far things are great. This semester I am taking vocational counseling, psychopathology, and assessment of adults. Psychopath. is my favorite so far. I have an awesome teacher that uses musicals as a way to explain/describe different elements of psychological disorders. Works for me! I am also still caring for Lars around 20 hours a week and Maya around 15 hours a week.
This coming Monday I have an interview for my next internship. It is at a psych hospital with adults. I am very excited! Cross your fingers for me. This internship would start this coming fall during my FINAL YEAR OF GRAD SCHOOL!!!!! ahhh!!!! Can't believe that is coming up so soon. I feel so good about the fact that I decided to take the 3 year route. If I hadn't I would be graduating in a few months. No thanks!
So many pictures to share, so little time. They will come with time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm calling you today...we've been a bit busy these last couple of days...i'll tell you all about it...

Anonymous said...

Is Kristin engaged!?!

Anonymous said...

haha! No, Kristin is not :)