Sunday, November 30, 2008

sunday work day


I have realized how hard it is for me to get work done at home. For awhile I was sitting in the library, but it kept getting louder and louder. It was also hard to concentrate with the massive tour groups of high school students. So here I am at Panera. Unlimited coffee (maybe that's not a good thing), free wi-fi, and a nice big table to sprawl my stuff out. While it can be distracting, especially for someone like me with NO attention span, it makes me stay put instead of finding other things around my apt. Thank you Panera.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Completely agree with not being able to work at home. Our upstairs neighbor is obnoxiously loud (stomps around, plays her music loud...and she's probably in her late 40's...go figure), so it is terribly difficult to get work done at home. Unfortunately, my ancient pooter is sans battery and going down to campus is too far out of the way (and extremely loud). So, until I get a new laptop, I am confined to my apt. :o(