Saturday, May 09, 2009

a working girl....

Well, some of you know that I have been interviewing (multiple times) for a position. Now that I am (still unofficially) a graduate with a MASTER'S DEGREE!!!!, I decided a job might be in order. I have been interning for almost a year in early intervention and LOVE it. The job that I JUST WAS OFFERED AND TOOK is also in early intervention. Same work, different office. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! Click below to read about early intervention and the office that I will work for. My territory will be all of Somerville and Cambridge (way closer to home).

Show me Michelle's new job!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! It's sounds like they picked the PERFECT person for the job!

Anonymous said...

I am soooo proud of you! You will be a great addition to the EI field!
love
mom

Beth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I watch your blog and am disappointed when I don't "hear" from you. Now I know why - you have been so busy working on getting "the job". I will continue to watch for more of your accomplishments. Once again, congratulations!
cousin Deb

Kim said...

Congrats!!!!! All that hard work comes to fruition!!!!! I am disappointed though; I would much rather you move back to Ohio!

Crystal said...

A HUGE Congrats to you! Good luck in your new job - I only hope I can find a full time one!

Are you finished with your thesis??