Sunday, May 23, 2010

what a find!

 

 

 

 

Yesterday I went out to run some errands. On the way out I noticed a garage sale across the street. When I came back I found that they had abandoned the sale and left the things that didn't sell for free!
Here are some of the treasures that I brough home:
-a big stack of books in great condition
-these crazy carved wooden things (i think that i'm going to make a wall art out of them for my kitchen)
-a super old copy of the velvateen rabitt
-an awesome tote
not pictured:
-an amazing multiple taper candle holder that after a coat of black paint looks amazing!
-big plastic storage boxes for work
-2 baby sleepers for work
-a huge collection of cook books, many that are fromt he 50's
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Great finds!

Have you read any of those books...you have a great selection there! I have read a lot of them!