Saturday, September 25, 2010

I have a problem....

 

 

 

It seems that I have a problem with socks. I know that I love them, with all of their different colors and patterns. In the winter I almost always have a pair of knee high ones on. For awhile I thought what would be even better were the thigh high ones. Not so much, they don't stay up. (in case you were wondering) Yesterday I just couldn't resist the rainbow ones (3rd pic) which were only $1. When opening up my packed sock drawer I realized the extent of my problem. Here are the stats, by pairs:
knee highs: 28
thigh highs: 8
the "no show" kind: 24
crew height: 23
tights: 6
super fuzzy: 8
TOTAL: 97 pairs
**this is after weeding out 20 pairs**
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing Santa should bypass your house with socks at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

The sock makers of America are proud to call you "friend".

Tracy said...

WOW....I am always wishing I had more socks....