Sunday, November 14, 2010

Craft Discovery!

 

 

 

 

I have been on a purging mission for the last 6 wks or so. Getting rid of things that I don't use, need, wear, etc. It's amazing how much I have gotten rid of and how it's almost impossible to tell! Tonight I found a pair of shorts that never fit right. They were a cute print and an idea came to me. The pockets in the back are the kind that fold over and button. I knew that I could do somthing with them. I ended up making a little pouch in less than 20 mins! It was so easy and best of all, there was no pattern. I am NOT good at following directions. Plus, when I do a project I have to start it and finish it within a small amount of time or I lose interest. Check out the pictures!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazingly creative, adorable, AND good use of resources!

Jody Zink said...

Totally impressive! I totally get the part about not following directions.