Friday, January 26, 2007

BURRRR......

Well, it is definately a COLD day in New England. We knew it was coming eventually. It is the coldest it's been here in TWO years. Hmm...wasn't it just 70 degrees not that long ago?
I will be putting up new pictures up ASAP. I can't find the cord that connects my camera to the computer, so i am going to borrow ed's. There are great ones of Elsie...we miss her lots. She was a great dog to sitt for.
On a positive note, I met a great person today! He is actually my new OB/GYN. I went in for that lovely annual exam and learned that he might be a help in my music therapy career! I told him my interest is working in a neonatal intensive care unit. It just so happens that he knows the HEAD OF NEONATOLOGY at Beth Israel Medical Center here in Boston!!!!!!! He said that they are always into new research and up and coming techniques. He told me to give him a call once I have a proposal written and he will connect me. How amazing is that!!!!! You just never know the connections you will make while getting a pelvic exam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your call last night. I was in church. When I left it was snowing like crazy...so I didn't think I should call. I had a tough drive home. I will try to call soon. We are spending tomorrow looking at more houses!