Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Therapist Extroidinaire!

I haven't really had much to write lately. Today through Sunday I am watching Elsie, a beautiful yellow (though she looks white) lab. She is really sweet and unlike Champ Dog, does NOT drool everywhere. She is used to going to Star House, so she will be coming with me to work. I don't go back to school until Monday, so we will be hanging out together.
Since her Mommy is gone, I am the only therapist working at Star House for the next TWO weeks. I am excited about the challenge, but a bit nervous as well. I will post some Elsie pics when I get a chance to show you the fun we are having.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are enjoying your time dog watching and being the KEY music therapist.

Anonymous said...

Hi there....yeah. I was getting behind on the pics...you do inspire me here to do something with my page! Hope all's well...miss you too!!!