Thursday, April 19, 2007

The new me!




#1-2
Here are shots of my new hair! I had it done Tuesday at a great salon in Cambridge. Check out their site here: http://www.msaloncambridge.com/main.html
It took around 2 1/2 hours and the best part.....it cost NOTHING! Totally free! It's hard to get a great picture without it glaring. The first picture probably gives you the best idea.
#3
It must be getting warmer, the Duck Boats are back on the streets! (and in the water)
#4
Here is Ed next to a giant jar of peanut butter. This was at the Marathon Expo over the weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you get free haircuts?!!! looks great!!!

Crystal said...

Hey, great hair! What awesome colors!
That's so funny...I just got my hair cut and colored last week. I went dark and love it ;o)
I ended up getting a free hair cut (but I had to pay for the coloring) because I gave my hair to locks of love!
So how exactly did you get a free one??????

Anonymous said...

in our marathon catch-up session last night i forgot to mention how much i love your new hair!! its getting long!
xoxox
sarah