Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sigh...with good news!

The sigh is that all of a sudden my blogger will not upload my pictures> it is also keeping me from changing the text in any way like color of font. Oh well, I am updating it, so that should count for something.

Today I started a new adventure. I am a PCA (personal care assistant) for an adorable 3 year old, Lars. He has many special needs including medical issues. However, he is one of the cutest little boys around. I am learning how to take care of him including tube feeding, the physical demands on lifting and carrying someone almost 40 pounds, realizing that I can't point things out to someone who is blind. I am totally loving it though and couldn't be happier. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have always been a PCA - you just didn't know it - remember Didi's wedding when you came and gave Joe that special PCA that he was needing? May this next portion of your journey be as unforgettable as the ones that have brought you to this time in your life.