Thursday, July 26, 2007

Facial Update

Things are about the same here. Chewing on the right side of my mouth is sort of difficult. Drinking requires small amounts at a time to avoid leakage. It's quite the pretty site. Tasting is getting a little better, but I don't have much of an appetite. On the positive side I got on the scale this morning and weighed 128.5! That is down from 146 in February. I'll take that! Today I've pretty much got by on Vitamin Water and graham crackers.
I have had a lot of sleeplessness which sucks. Everything that I read says that even though you don't feel sick the more rest, the better. Kind of hard to do with 1200 mg of steroids racing through my body.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I remember how awful it was to be on the steroids. I hope you're getting better sleep now.