Friday, July 20, 2007

In my 25 years.......

I thought I would make a list of the things that I have done up to this point!
In no particular order they are:
1. graduated from college and finished 1/3 of graduate school
2. lived in 3 states- OH, NY, & MA
3. visited 10 (or maybe 11) countries
4. sang with a professional opera company for 5 years
5. won 2nd place in a collegiate singing competition with participants from 2 states
6. sang the national anthem at my college graduation for an audience of about 5-6 thousand
7. flew on a really high trapeze in Jamaica
8. become an aunt, 6 times over
9. learned a decent amount of sign language
10. made countless friends, none of which i could have done these things without

***please feel free to add to my list in the comments section! i would love to hear your thoughts =)

No comments: