Monday, August 27, 2007

Congrats Jenn and Matt




So Saturday was the wedding. It went well and I got lots of compliments on my singing. I also caught my 5th consecutive bouquet at the reception. Not sure that it means anything since it has happened this many times.
1. Mother of the bride (my aunt) and me
2. The ring bearer (bride's son Bryce and Flower girl Caitlyn)
3. Jenn and me

Jennifer and I are only a few months apart. When she walked down the aisle I thought of all of the times that we played Barbies together. Wasn't that just a few months ago??? Time flies.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Everyone looks so beautiful! What did you sing?

As for my classes - not all of them run concurrently - thank goodness. A few only last for 6 weeks. Yeah - I know school is going to be tough, but I'm looking forward to it! I'm such a geek! After October, I technically don't have to work, which is nice (it's more that I want to). If I feel I'm overwhelmed, I can just do school and not worry about fitting in a work schedule. Kurt keeps telling me not to work at all and just focus on school...we'll see.

Take care!

Michelle said...

if you have the option to not work, i might think about taking it-at least just for the 1st year. it really helped me.
i sang all i ask of you (phantom), shubert's ave maria, the prayer, and a cheesy unity candle lighting song. do you have any of your wedding pics online. i would love to see one!

Crystal said...

I agree, maybe not working would be kind of nice - I just tend to feel like I'm not contributing if I'm not working. I think it's a self esteem thing.
Pretty songs! I bet you were great!
I don't have any pictures online anymore - they were on a website hosted by the photographer but it was only up for a year. I've got them all on a disk and have been planning to put them on my facebook at some point. I'll let you know when.
Any plans for a wedding in your future? (Or maybe I shouldn't ask that on your blog - hee hee ;o)