Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Sleepless Nights....

In case anyone was wondering steroids keep you from sleeping. This has been a wonderful side effect of the prednisone that I am currently taking for the Bell's. Today makes day 14 and tomorrow I get to start tapering it off. One more week and I will be rid of them! It didn't really seem to bother me while camping, but since I have been back I have hardly been sleeping at all. Monday night I was up until 4am. If only this was when I had tons of school work to do or something!
Last night (my 1st night in my new place!) I was up until about 2 or 3 working on a clever new project and reading a book. I wanted to hang more things on the walls, but didn't think that the neighbors would appreciate late night hammering.
I have felt incredibly wired all day and it's getting annoying. I guess this yummy raspberry iced tea won't help much.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

See, that's the problem with reading posts backwards! I was hoping you were getting some more sleep since starting the Pred.

At least you have stuff to get done in your new place!

Anonymous said...

You were going to bed about the time I was getting up! I hope you get some good rest soon!!