Monday, February 18, 2008

ick, sick

While I am not sick-yet- it seems that everyone else is. My poor Taylor has the flu, Ella is recovering from double ear infections, Averie has some kind of bug, and I am sitting on the couch typing this with one hand as a sick Lars sleeps on my lap. He hasn't been himself and this morning while lying in bed with me he had a major vomiting streak. It's amazing how many things used to totally gross me out and how pretty much nothing does anymore. This afternoon he had a few seizures which led to him getting his med. for that. That would be what led him to his current drugged state. Say a prayer for all of these beautiful children that they won't have to be sick much longer and that the adults that are around them won't get it next!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have certainly matured beyond your years since going off to Boston! Proud of you!!!
I can't say that I handle things much better yet - we had two foster puppies for ten days - and I didn't get used to the smell of their poop - but I do miss them.
It's in the 70's here in Sun City - when are you coming for a visit?
Cousin Deb

Anonymous said...

it's hitting us in dayton too; never ending snot and coughs....

Crystal said...

Olive leaf extract...I swear by it! You can actually take it as a supplement for maintenance and to prevent illness!

Meghan said...

Stay healthy, girl! Xan just got over a cold... and I think I'm just getting it. UGH. The joys of a pregnancy depressed immune system.

I've got my fingers crossed the kidlets get better soon, and you adult-folk stay healthy!