Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tuesday with Lars

 

 

 

 

This is a very special week in that Lars and I get to spend every day together! Today after school we went to the Watertown Mall. There are so many great things there to feel. We walked in to find that the Christmas trees were still up. Lars hasn't been into feeling them with me before, but he must have changed his mind today. We spend almost 20 mins. with this tree! We also found some really cool belts. Once he started putting it in his mouth I took it away, especially when I saw the $130 price tag. We were NOT going to be taking that home. The hat that Lars is wearing entertained him for quite awile....once I got a few cute pictures andlet him hold it. =) The third picture is Lars with the new toy I got him last week. It's pretty cool. There are lots of different textures on it and it rattles. Here he is showing off his favorite part, the ribbed chew-toy section! What a great day we had!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: