Monday, June 22, 2009

hair and eyes

 
Friday I finally got my hair cut. It is so much better and I'm glad I got around to it. Keep in mind this picture is after a long day of being in and out of the rain.
With my new job (today started week 4!) I have great insurance. Tonight I went to the eye doctor for the first time in 3 years. It was long overdue. My eyes, of course, have gotten worse and I got new lenses. So much better! I also learned that people with blue eyes (mine are quite blue even though this picture doesn't show it) are much more likely to get cataracts and macular degeneration. This I did not know.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the eyes - but this is the second time I am glad to have brown eyes.
Cousin Deb

Crystal said...

Love the hair! I've been keeping mine short too...SO much better for the hot summer months :O)

Beth said...

very nice!!

Sues said...

you look great!