Monday, June 08, 2009

new stuff

 

 

 

 

1. My desk at my new office. It is already much more full and cluttered now.
2.& 3. My AMAZING friend Julez made me this shirt to wear this weekend in the Pride parade.
This whole week in Boston is Pride week, celebrating all things gay, lesbian, etc. I am so excited for the parade. I will be attending with some friends and the weather is supposed to be great. My friends are awesome in accepting me for who I am, even though it took me 27 years to find that out. I can say that I am a lesbian, and that's ok. I am lucky that most of those close to me speak support and actually mean it.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friendship....it's all about acceptance without conditions.

Crystal said...

And even those far away (i.e. Chicago) are supportive of you too! I'm so proud of you for finding your TRUE self!

Unknown said...

That shirt is awesome! How are some people sooooo creative and I've got nothin...

Anonymous said...

YAY friends!!!!!

LOVE the shirts!!!!!!

Rhonda said...

I agree with your post. You need to be happy and have friends that accept you for what you are! I am happy for you! Your friend did an awesome job with those shirts. Have fun and enjoy the parade.

Beth said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful shirt. Love it. Love you. Miss you. Talk soon! :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm still holding you to the ice cream sundae bar reception! Hope to see you in Wood County.
Cousin Deb

Sues said...

My friend is one who takes me for who I am. --Henry David Thoreau
Great shirt!