Monday, April 26, 2010

Mmmmm....veggies!

 

 

I thought I'd share the awesome dinner that I had tonight. Picture 1 is baked sweet potatoes. I LOVE fries and this is a really nutritious way to trick myself. I cut them (leaving the skins on) brush them with some olive oil and toss them in the toaster oven. That's the same with the beets that are still in there baking. They needed some extra time. The 2nd picture is a stir fry of kale (oh, how I love kale!), orange peppers, and mushrooms. Again, in a little bit of olive oil. The kale is boiled slightly first to soften. The "sprinkles" is actually shelled hemp seed. It doesn't really have any flavor and has tons of omegas and lots of protein.
Later tonight I am trying goat yogurt for the first time. I've always been curious about it and it was on sale (usually pretty expensive). I love goat cheese, so we'll see!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: