Monday, March 28, 2011

cleaning

 

 

 

Two weekends ago started yet another major clean. I'm the person that actually loves organizing a closet. Yep, I even did that as a teenager. Crazy, I know. Due to the fact that my apartment was getting way to dusty and dirty, I decided to spend a weekend and attack it. This ended in a full extra empty shelve on my bookcase, far less dust hiding in corners, and 4 big bags going to Good Will. That doesn't include the huge bag of paper for recycling. It was great and long over due. I find that I always feel good after I do it and realize that I didn't need all of that stuff after all. I'm the girl that seem to always find free stuff. Well, it has been living in a closet in the form of bath products. I found 6 full sized tubes of toothpaste (not even the kind I use) and way to many bottles of shower gel and shampoo. All of these being un-opened. While I am keeping stuff that I will use, the rest is going to a family shelter. I see kids on them all the time for work. They need it much more than I do.

No comments: