Saturday, December 15, 2007

What are you doing Mimi?


Well, currently I am trying to finish a 15-17 page paper for developmental psychology. The developmental question I am working to answer is: "How do young children with visual impairments develop differently?" thanks to lars for being my inspiration! I really wanted to take a picture of my working area, but alas no camera. rest assured that it is covered in notes, tons of books, an empty wallaby yogurt container, room temperature cup of tea, and class handouts. Ah, the end of a semester.

3 comments:

Tonia said...

Can you tell me more about music therapy? my email address is awntkmess@gmail.com

Mama Lisa said...

Go Mimi go! Write! You can do it! It'll be over soon & we'll go to Edaville!

Michelle said...

tonia- yes, yes, yes i will tell you all about music therapy! it may take me a few days to respond to your question though, i am in the middle of finishing my semester. thanks for the inquiry!