Tuesday, September 02, 2008

awesome stuff


I was so sick of having dishes that never seemed clean after a washing. So, I took the advice of a friend and tried the Seventh Generation dish soap. This stuff is awesome! No strange film afterwards and it is an all natural product which is good for the planet. Most dish soap has crazy smells that I can't stand and this one has NO SMELL!!! YAY!!! I bought mine at Whole Foods, but I am sure that there are plenty of stores to find it at.
Seventh Generation is not paying me for saying this-unfortunately. It's just what I think.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great stuff! You can buy it cheaper at Trader Joe's -- FYI!
:-)

Anonymous said...

If you want to get paid, you need to stand in the picture with the soap! Smiling, while pointing to it, will only up your price! I'll look for a big cutout of you pointing to it next time I am at TJ's!

Michelle said...

oh, that Trader Joe. I love him!

Beth said...

Kroger has it!