Thursday, September 04, 2008

In Responce

I find it interesting that whoever is leaving anonymous comments feels the need to remain anonymous. I have no problem with Sarah Palin's beliefs. She can believe whatever she wants. My issue is that she supports limiting the freedoms of others. If I am in love with another woman, I should have the right to marry them and have the same legal rights as others. Why should I be discriminated against?
I have a problem with finding respect for Sarah Palin. While she and her running mate speak of the change that they will bring to this country-that totally needs it-but spoke not of these ideas. What she did was bash Obama. What are we, in 2nd grade?
And I have absolute respect for military personel and what they go through. I have no doubt that the torture he endured as a POW was horrible. However, how does that qualify you to be president?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to your bio. you are a student in Mass., where same sex marriages ARE LEGAL. Where I think your issue lies is not in your personal belief, but in the fact you want everybody else to do, think and believe exactly like you do regarding the topic.
With regard to your question how being a POW makes you qualified to hold presidential office....I turn the question back to you....How does not having been a POW, or for that matter any military experience, better qualify the your candidate to serve as President and Commander in Chief?
I remain anon. because that is a choice I made. We all make them....it's called freedom.