Tuesday, September 09, 2008

First Day!



Today I officially started my internship. I was nervous about the commute through Boston during rush hour, so I left my apartment wicked early. I ended up getting there 45 minutues early. It actually worked out fine to have some time to relax. My office, which I am rarely in, is accross the street from the ocean. Pretty nice. I took a walk and sat on the boardwalk around 7:30. The way the coast is, you can actually see the Boston skyline from there. I took some pictures, but am so exhausted I don't think I will put them on tonight. However, I did find some online. The first one is of my office. The second on is the boardwalk.
My day involved going to 4 home visits with 2 different music therapists. I think I'm going to really love it and fit in well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you!!So glad it's going well! That's always a good way to start!