Monday, May 21, 2007

BIG NEWS!






There are very few people that know this, but I have finally decided to move-as of an hour ago. Many things played into it. I like where I am, but the parking is really stressful (as is moving my car every two hours), the already high rent is going up, and I owuld love more space. I went to look at a place today and knew when I walked in the door. It is AWESOME! There is plenty of parking, MUCH more space, $100 less/month in rent, etc. There are TWO closets! One of them is so big that I could throw a part in there! I am attaching pics. Tomorrow morning I will go sign the papers. YAY! I am really excited and already planning a house warming bash!

Pictures:
#1 a SEPARATE kitchen with a full size refrigerator with ceiling fan!
#2 living space with HUGE closet!!!!!!!! a picture wouldn't have done it justice and another ceiling fan
#3 the foyer with a big closet, NICE bathroom, and a high window that brings in light from the hallway sky light. Non opening, non looking in height
#4 living space with a door that opens to the roof-emergency exit only-but it has a screen door that can be locked to let in more air.
#5 the lobby staircase that leads up to my floor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new place! Wait until you put your things in it!! Congratulations on finding a new and better place to live.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a new place...it looks very bright!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! Can't wait to see it in person!

Tracy said...

The apartment looks great! Can't wait to come up and visit!