Sunday, May 20, 2007

New Shoes!


Living in the city can mean lots of walking. I have finally realized that I am beyond the point of nothing but flip flops during those summer months. Yes, I am that old. Today my goal was to find a good summer sandal that is cute and good for my feet-oh, and comfortable. I finally found just that. They are Born's and are pretty darn comfortable. Even better? The worker girl and I started talking and her sister is a music therapist! THAT NEVER HAPPENS! I didn't have to go into my explination about what I do! She went on and on about how amazing of a career her sister is having and how much she respects what we do. YAY!
I am going to try to get out and take pictures this week. Tomorrow will be the first day in a week that it isn't supposed to rain. Boston is looking beautiful already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shoes are nice - the internship sounds exciting - the weather, well what do you expect living on the east coast. More importantly - make the phone call. In your line of work you know how important good communication is!

Anonymous said...

i heart them!