Thursday, September 06, 2007

1st day and apartment updates







Today was my first class! It went well and the teacher seems nice, it's just going to swamp me with work. I guess that's what I am paying for. Plus she has 2 degrees from Harvard, she must know something. The picture is of me before leaving for class. =)

My apartment is far from settled, but I figured I would update with pictures. sorry some are sideways, something won't work right. just imagine or turn your head. I can't get over how much space is in here! I have room for a couch! It will be nice to be able to have people over and room for them to walk.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks lovely! Hope all of your classes went well!

Tracy said...

your hair is getting really long...could me longer than mine at the moment.