Wednesday, September 12, 2007

super great wednesday

Today was such a wonderful day! It was my first day back to Mercy Centre. I will be there for a few hours wednesdays and running one group. It was awesome to get to see the kids again and they were pretty excited to see me.
After that I am on Lars patrol. Today I took him for his hair cut. He looks even more handsome than he did before-if you can believe that. While we were out I sucessfully gave him meds and started a feed from scratch-all by myself! I was quite proud that I managed to do it. The rest of our evening involved a bath-a favorite activity of Lars- and actually eating 3 pretzles. This is an accomplishment for someone who rarly takes in any food by mouth.
I managed to come home and finish all the reading that needed done by tomorrow. Whew!
My eyes are quite heavy and tomorrow is busy. Therapy appointment, library, watching Maya for 4ish hours, then 2 1/2 hours of developmental psychotherapy class.

No comments: