Friday, September 14, 2007

For the love of shoes

 

 



If you know me, you know that I sort of have a thing for shoes. Ok, maybe that is an understatement. I just love them. I also love a great deal. What can I say. So last night at Marshalls my skills were put to the test. The shoes that you see in the pictures (I couldn't decide which picture to post, so you get to see both) were on the clearance shelf and the very last pair. No tag, no price, nothing. Being the great shopper that I am, I know that these shoes have been marked at $10 for months and at various locations. The workers had no idea what they were getting into. They told me that they would sell them to me for $18. This began a battle. The short story is that I eventually pursuaded them to give them to me for $10. Sucess! I am quite proud.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only would I have bought them....but....knowing they were the last pair on the face of the Earth....I also would have never worn them!

Michelle said...

what's the point of shoes you don't wear?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Just knowing you have them is sometimes all the justfication you need! Personally speaking, one can never....ever... have too many red pairs of shoes. Worked for Dorothy....Works for me!

Michelle said...

red shoes, eh? i know someone who only wears red socks. sounds like a match!