Friday, September 21, 2007

Oh you silly allergies


obviously the girl in the picture isn't me. However, she shows how I have been this week. My allergies are in full force and making me somewhat miserable. Constant running nose, head stuffed and feeling like it might explode, difficulty sleeping, etc. Kind of makes it challenging to work 30 hours a week and do work for three classes.
I stopped at Cambridge Naturals to search for a homeopathic allergy medicine. They gave me some samples to try and nothing has really helped. The benadryl that I resorted to last night didn't do much either.
Does anyone have anything that works for them? I am getting close to trying anything!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Move to an iceberg???????

Anonymous said...

nasonex has worked wonders for Scott!

Meghan said...

CLARITIN-D!!!

You have to get it at the pharmacy these days (non-prescription) because of the meth-heads... but the stuff is awesome, and it makes you, ummm... the opposite of tired. So, if you want to sleep, just take the 12-hour pill each morning.

I would die without my Claritin-D.