Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Emergen-c! Get your Free Emergen-c here!

If you don't know about this stuff, you should! I was introduced to it a long time ago by a singer friend and have used it ever since. When I am around others that are sick or feel like I am getting something I start downing these things. They are packed full of vitamins. Sound like I am a commercial? I just like to pass things on to people that work for me! There's lots of flavors and they actually taste good! You can drink it both hot or cold. Give it a shot!
So, to get your free trial go to their page.
Click the bubble on the left that says "share the good."

Enjoy!

p.s. No, they are not paying me to say that.....but if anyone there would like to, I would be more than happy to discuss!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE Emergen-C!!!