Monday, April 07, 2008

New Blog

Not that I have any time for this, but I am starting another blog. Some of you know that I have recently decided to ditch taking Paxil. I have been on it for a few years now and just want to see how it goes without. I went to a psychiatrist to come up with a plan on how to do it safely. He completely failed me and unfortunately I followed his advice. I have been struggling with withdrawl symptoms for close to a month and am reading more and more about how many people deal with this and how few drugs companies (or even docs) will recognize it as real. I don't want other people to make this mistake and want to give support to those dealing with the same thing. Even if this has nothing to do with you, please check it out and pass it on to people who you thin might benefit from it.

www.paxilnomore.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Mama Lisa said...

Such an amazing, pro-active thing to do. Even feeling rotten you're doing something to help other people. You totally amaze me.