Sunday, April 06, 2008

Regional Conference

I spent a very nice few days at the New England Region music therapy conference. It was at an amazing resort, http://cranwell.com/. You have to see the pictures. It is nestled in the Berkshire mountains in western Mass. They also have a spa that we enjoyed....the free aspects of it; hot tub, sauna, pool. It is rated as one of the top 100 spas in the world. Needless to say this conference was the only reason I ended up here and I am sure the only time that I ever will!
It seemed to be quite the lucky few days for me too. I won THREE raffles! I won a $25 reimbursement of my registration cost, two music therapy books, and a few instruments. Pictures will be coming.
I am unfortunately going to be in the market for a new lap top. I have a PC now and was thinking about a mac. Now I am thinking about sticking wiih PC. I would love to hear what people think of the things they have and any suggestions. Too bad they weren't raffling a computer!!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I swear by my dell laptop! Despite being antiquated (5 years old), it's aging gracefully! The only thing I've had to do to it is update the RAM.