Wednesday, April 16, 2008

No news isn't always good news........

I wish I had something good to say here. This is the update with me. My horrible withdrawl symptoms have passed, I think. However, that has been replaced with a very deep, massive depression. Hmm...kind of back to where I started about 5 years ago. You can basically go down the depression symptom list and check them all off. That is where I am. I am working with my therapist and am waiting for a return call from a psychiatrist. Hopefully this person will not fail me in the ways that the last one did. As much as I HATE medication, I think that is where I am headed. Updates to come.

2 comments:

Mama Lisa said...

My heart goes out to you. That place where we struggle to get out of bed, can't enjoy the sunshine even after many rainy days, nothing tastes good, everything seems ridiculous and stupid and useless, there's no hope & nothing is enjoyable... man, such a difficult set of feelings to sit with.

Know that many, many people love you very dearly and we will stay by your side through thick & thin.

Beth said...

Ditto-we love you soooooo much! Call us anytime!